- Lamb Chops Our famous lamb chops served with french fries. The best of all the festivals!
- Souvlakia Delicious "Shish Kabob" skewers of lamb or chicken.
- Chicken Dinner Our famous roasted Greek chicken.
- Gyros Lamb served on hot pita bread with onion, tomato and a unique cucumber sauce.
- Pastitsio The Greek version of lasagna. It is a baked dish of ground beef, blended cheese and fluffy light pasta.
- Calamari Fried squid, served with a slice of lemon and a special garlic sauce.
- Loukaniko A traditional Greek sausage with seasoning.
- Dolmathes Grape leaves stuffed with rice, meat and spices.
- Spanakopita A fluffy filo pastry filled with a blend spinach and cheese.
- Tiropites A fluffy filo filled with a feta cheese.
- Greek Salad Mixed greens, tomatoes, onions, feta cheese and Greek olives. Olive oil and vinegar dressing.
- Rice Pilaf Greek style rice simmered in chicken stock.
- Baklava Layer upon layer of filo, chopped walnuts, butter and honey syrup.
- Galatoboureko Rich, smooth custard between layers of fine filo pastry.
- Koulourakia Traditional twisted butter cookie.
- Kourambiethes Powered sugar topped butter cookies.
- Loukoumathes Greek doughnuts, topped with honey cinnamon.
Menu subject to change.